Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER (EN1)
Management and staff in Quality Assurance job family help the company to assure that its products and technology solutions are designed and built in accordance with company standards and customer requirements. The position of Test Automation Engineer is a core, entry-level departmental role and appointees are expected to perform whole core departmental tasks:
- Proficient in developing, enhancing, and maintaining test programs via one or more programming languages C#
- testing Windows Desktop application on different operating systems and platforms, compiling and running sample and regression testing codes, verifying new features, bug fixes and enhancements using custom source codes.
- use and develop test documentation including test plans and individual test cases, executes and develops manual and automated tests, analyzes and troubleshoots issues, and participates in the development, product discussions and presentations.
- Integrating automation programs into build and our proprietary C# test automation framework for end to end automation
- Follow established version control and configuration management practices for all automation programs
- Effectively isolate cause of test case failures
- In addition, Test Automation Engineers will perform some of the following work and be involved in other aspects, as assigned
- Support the general testing needs of the team in order to meet the organizations goals
- Working within team and across departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and maintain quality assurance testing processes and practices; continuously contributing to streamlined, more effective and efficient quality assurance testing
- Through efficient and effective quality assurance testing standards, tools, techniques and execution, helping Core Engineering and other cross-functional partners to maximize the potential for new or updated releases to be completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to quality assurance testing inquiries and/or other ad hoc needs
- Ability to develop test automation in C#
- Solid technical background in installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot bottlenecks and apply performance tuning techniques
- Ability to clearly document performance test results
- Strong written and verbal communications in English and Hungarian demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, and TFS source code management system and a defect tracking system
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline is strongly preferred
- Proficient in C# and one or more other programming languages (Java, PowerShell)
- Four or more years’ relevant technical experience
- Has a minimum of two or more years’ previous experience developing test automation
What we offer:
- Technologically very interesting embedded opportunity, well known products/clients
- Very stable international company with a loyal and elite team
- English language course
- Ping-pong table, table football; unlimited coffee, tee, water; no dress code, no travel
Location: Budapest, XIII.
Working hours: normal business hours, flexible working time. Work from home is possible (100% remote till June, 50% after it.)
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online.
You can call: +36-30-730-2549