The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces. This is the first unique factory to be built in Europe in Zalaegerszeg using visionary AI technology and which focuses on modern equipment for the armed forces. Rheinmetall developed the LYNX. A new generation of vehicles.
- Independent planning, implementation, and management of verifications and validations at home and abroad
- Preparation of verification and validation instructions for assemblies as well as for complete vehicles and weapon systems
- Detailed documentation of the verification results in report form
- Technical support of prototype construction during assembly to ensure readiness for testing
- Technical support of external companies and internal specialist departments during the commissioning, testing, and verification phase
- Target-group-oriented preparation and presentation of technical issues
- Support of the series in case of problems
- Carrying out the initial commissioning of prototypes and initial samples
- Development of solutions to problems with other departments
- Successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or mechatronics or successfully completed further training as a technician (m/f/d)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position desirable
- Industry knowledge required
- User knowledge in the selection of suitable measuring methods and procedures
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- High willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security