Your new company
Test laboratory Engineer role is open at our multinational client who is a well-known automotive company and offers the position in Veszprém County.
Test laboratory Engineer
Your new role
- Performing design and process validations and making requalification tests
- Performing measurements, investigations, analyzing results, writing and forwarding reports in time related to DV, PV, requalification tests (CCT, initial sample measurement, product audit, RPA2, complaint, investigations)
- Learning how to use and how to operate with the testing equipments
- Complying with customer requirements, product specifications, norms, other validation requirements while performing tests, measurements and analyzes
- Actively participating in elaboration of proposals to terminate source of errors in case of deviation from specifications and customer requirements.
- Writing controlling and measuring programs, continuous maintenance
- Participating in specification, implementation, taking-over and system installation of testing, function testing, measuring and other tools
- Making and modifying DV and PV timetables
- DV and PV P&R management, updating the statuses
- Supporting product migrations
- Complying with data protection
- Measuring and calibrating reference switchers
- Participation in projects
- Actively participating in making project test and investigation plans
- Actively communicating with other project team members from other departments or sites
- Actively participating in (regular) meetings related to the project
- Actively participating in the creation of PDCA / FTA if there is a deviation from specification or customer requirements
- Participating in development tasks
- Supporting new product introduction and supporting product changes
What you'll need to succeed
The Test Engineer role requires an Electrical Engineer degree, knowledge of digital techniques and measurement techniques, and intermediate level English alongside with at least 2 years experience in the automotive sector.
What you'll get in return
The company is a world-wide known brand but still willing to grow and take more share on the market, regionally has quite well planned R&D centre and production site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.