- Execution of client server testing procedures and the contents of the tests.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Performs, functional tests.
- Prepares proper (industry standards) documentations on the performed tests.
- Ensuring error-free functioning of client applications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Participates in projects including project administration duties as well.
- Participates in the preparation of customer reports.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Help troubleshoot issues
If you have…
- Intermediate German and/or English language knowledge
- Comprehensive IT skills, strong OS system knowledge (Windows 7 – 10; )
- Registry knowledge, knowledge of group / software policies
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process, for issue reporting)
- Handle stress, conflict
- Excellent communication skills