Are you eager to learn new things?
Would you like to be a Tester and work in an agile environment at a multinational IT and Telco company?
The Correspondence System (KoSys) of Telekom IT supports individual written responses to customer requests by customer advisors/employees in the front and back office via a dialog-based application (KoSys Client). An additional task of KoSys is to offer CRM systems an interface for the automated sending of standard correspondence related to business transactions via batch processing.
- Working in an international agile team (developers, product owner etc.)
- Cross functional collaboration
- Defect analysis
- Test case designTesting
- Triggering of knowledge transfer between colleagues
If you have…
- IT related BA studies in progress or good IT affinity
- Openness for learning new things
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to understand operation and processes
- Communication level of English
- Ongoing University Studies
- At least 20-25 hours weekly
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of programming language(s)
- Knowledge/experience in Quality assurance/Testing
- German language knowledge
Opportunities for the future:
- Competitive training oppotunities
- Language courses
- Career opportunities as tester, for longer term test automation engineer, software developer, DevOps engineer etc.
- Working for a multinational German owned company
- Long term co-operation