The Industrial Solutions business area of thyssenkrupp is a leading partner for the engineering, construction and service of industrial plants and systems. thyssenkrupp’s Industrial Solutions business area has received a major order to build a new integrated chemical complex in Hungary and for this new investment I am looking for a people with various skills and experience for the project.
If you have the interest to be a part of a 1,2 billion Euro, unique project, check the list of the roles we are recruiting for:
- civil engineer/ area manager
- mechanical engineer/area manager
- EHS engineer / coordinator / manager
- quantity surveyor
- controller / executive assistant / other administrative roles
- QA/QC engineer and manager (with discipline knowledge from one of the following)
- experienced people with proven skills of electrical, civil, mechanical static, mechanical rotating, structural steel erection, painting, coating, thermal installation, instrumentation.
Experience in oil-industry, energy industry, chemical industry is an advantage.
The people for these roles should have the following skills:
- experience in construction
- English language knowledge is a must (any other additional language knowledge is a plus - Hungarian language knowledge is NOT mandatory)
- knowledge about at least one of the disciplines above
- technical knowledge is a must (some of the positions does not require BSc degree)
- mobility, flexibility, indepentency
- outstanding salary
- opportunity to work in an international company, with highly qualified and experienced people
- support in relocation or travelling to work