If you’re looking for ambitious career opportunities and are passionate about aeronautics, apply now!
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of €64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus Helicopters have selected the town of Gyula in the Békés County as the site for a new aerospace enterprise in Hungary. The purpose of the plant is to manufacture high precision metallic elementary parts for the dynamic systems of helicopters for the complete Airbus product range. The production is expected to start in 2021.
In the frame of the set-up of a full autonomous AIRBUS HELICOPTERS (AH) Delivery Unit in Hungary (project call DUMAG), you will be part of activities related to industrial transfers of production of elementary high precision machined parts.
Tooling Engineer - Business Operations
As part of the activity of tooling design and manufacturing for AH products, the Tooling Engineer - Business Operations tasks will be:
- Detail the tooling business case based on the stakeholders’ inputs, including a ramp-up roadmap.
- Research and compile necessary data and information to finalize the business case and define the shop floor layout incl. required means and tools.
- Drive elaboration of the training plans.
- Act as focal point for the interfaces to the other work packages.
- Synchronize closely with Manufacturing Engineering Team to ensure adequate support during industrialization of the packages.
- Define agile end-to-end processes for the DuMAG tooling department based on the existing processes in DON and MAR.
- Ensure operational ramp-up of the tooling activities in DuMAG from go-live onwards.
Please be informed that the selected engineering team will start the mission in Germany or in France for one year period which will be focused on knowledge transfer.
- Technician or Engineer degree with 5 years experiences minimum in tooling operations
- CAD drawing analysis knowledge
- Manufacturing and industrialization technologies for metallic part production,
- Knowledge of aeronautical standards is an advantage
- Calculation of production dimension chains,
- Knowledge of manufacturing, assembly and surface treatments processes,
- Ability to work in an international & multicultural environment,
- Ability to build working relationship across multiple disciplines,
- Capacity to anticipate risks and difficulties,
- Capacity to analyze, to propose solutions in a synthetic way,
- Good communication skills,
- MS Office
- Fluent English language knowledge, German or French would be a plus.
- Possibility to learn at international pioneer in the aerospace industry
- Opportunities to participate in global projects
- Financially strong company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Experience in new investment
- Training & development opportunities
- Outstanding salary package