Join our brand new team in Hungary and be a part of this outstanding opportunity. Clario has a US headquarters with 30 facilities in nine countries. If you would like to work in a full remote setup and you would like to make an impact in the clinical trial industry, then this one-of-a-kind company is for you!
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry-leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
Training Operations Specialist
As a Training Operations Specialist, you will:
- Scheduling training sessions including confirmation of dates with sponsors, coordination of training invitations for attendees, registration list management, etc.
- Collection of training materials for live training team - software build, devices, presentation deck.
- Act as a virtual training room monitor including management of meeting room, providing technical support for attendees, and triaging questions in chat.
- Send survey to attendees.
- Update training documentation to include KTR, attendance list, survey results.
- Client Reporting: Provide requested ad-hoc reports to clients.
- Manage tickets generated via Customer Care in relationship to the learning management system.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma or its equivalent
Post-secondary education regarding adult learning, project management, or business administration are recommended but not required.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a corporate training role or in a help desk/call center role.
- Strong organization and time-management skills to prioritize tasks and manage timelines.
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical aptitude including the ability to learn new software and tools quickly.
- Local to Hungary
- Ability to work from home on a regular basis (this role will be fully remote to start, although we may offer hybrid options at a later date)
- Multicultural environment
- Global impact
- Home office - working remotely
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package