- The main task of the Unix/Linux developer is the new development of a compliance scanner for Oracle databases using shell scripting.
- Work side by side with business partners to ensure expected quality software is build to serve our customers and clients.
- Responsible for understanding the business requirements, Build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application, Support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team.
If you have…
- Experience for distinct LINUX, UNIX-systems (Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Enterprise Linux)
- Programming with exclusively Shell (Shellscripts/POSIX)
- Experience within versioning tools (GIT)
- Eperience with the Oracle DB
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Some years of experience as a developer in the Unix environment.
- English knowledge is a must.