Valuation Control Analyst’s primary responsibility is to reasonably ensure that risk portfolios are fairly valued in accordance with applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
Performing valuation control processes across Equities Markets businesses in EMEA, including Price-Testing and Valuation Adjustment calculations, reporting and analysis. Furthermore implementing, designing valuation adjustments and price testing methodologies.
Addressing valuation issues across a wide range Commodities products.
- Fluent English language skills
- 3-5 years experience expertise in a Valuation, Risk or Product Control related function covering Equities
- Knowledge of modern derivative pricing methodologies and hedging practices
- Highly computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Excel
- Attractive compensation package and benefits,
- Various tasks with the possibility of professional growth within a unique and multinational team,
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office in the hearth of Budapest business area
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities