VAT Accountant position is open at our multinational client, who operates one of the biggest Shared Service Centres in Hungary, Budapest.
To their future colleague our partner offers a competitive salary package and a cutting edge working environment. Furthermore you will have the chance to work in a dynamic international team.
- As a VAT Accountant you will be responsible for continuous and strong support to the VAT Accounting team in daily accounting operational activities.
- You will also have to manage the foreign VAT reclaim process, liaise closely with local Tax consultants.
- In your daily work you will determine claimable and non claimable VAT for invoices with detailed or non standard VAT treatment.
- You will be responsible for major operational and supporting activities with regards to the timely preparation and submission of the countries’ VAT return.
- In this exciting role you will have monthly accounting tasks as well: voucher processing and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- You are an ideal candidate for this role if you speak fluent English and have at least 1 year experience in accounting.
- Experience in a business environment or in a Shared Service Centre is an advantage.
- We are looking for candidates who have strong analytical/problem solving skills as well detail oriented approach and solid communication skills.
If you are up for a professional challenge and think you can picture yourself in the above position, do not hesitate to apply by uploading your English CV via our portal.