Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
UK/US based creative engineering company who produce high level front end user experiences for their clients within media, sports for example, contact us if you want to be part of their small growing team here in downtown Budapest.
Their offices in Budapest, London, New York and San Antonio provide a comprehensive range of digital product planning, design, development and support services to clients in EMEA and North America.
As a thriving established software development company we are seeking to find top talent to join our friendly team to work on some of our most innovative projects and prestigious global clients.
WEB DEVELOPER TECHNICAL LEAD (E-U10)
The role: This is a high-profile leadership role with the opportunity to make a significant impact across the business as we continue to grow. A client facing role, you will act a partner to the wider business, while taking on responsibility for managing multiple projects through use of best practices. The role line manages a number of the development team and requires an outwardly positive person who will hit ground running, and build collaborative relationships to support the dynamic environment we operate.
- Solution design both in sales and production including writing collateral
- Leadership on the technical direction, engineering quality and execution of product development
- Architectural coherence in multiple projects, ensuring truly effective deliveries
- Reliability, availability and support of components in production
- Fostering a strong team of cross functional members including performance and personal development
- Generate enthusiasm and a sense of pride by elevating projects
- Support to the management team as and when required
- Proven experience of delivering multiple digital projects including but not limited to building performant, scalable and secured web applications, back-end API integration, database development
- Proven team leadership and line management showing team growth
- Experience using Git (BitBucket, Github, Gitlab, etc…)
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap
- Angular.js / React.js experience
- Extensive experience in writing scalable web services using node.js
- Hands on knowledge of designing and developing web services using the AWS stack (CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, S3, EC2, Elasticache, etc…)
- Knowledge of OOP & Design Patterns
- Experience in designing and optimising relational database schemas (MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres SQL, etc..)
- Knowledge of one or more NoSQL database engines (DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc…)
- Working knowledge of different caching strategies (Edge, server, key-value stores, etc…)
- Experience with the LAMP stack
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Ability to translate extremely technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- A natural and commercially astute leader with a positive and friendly attitude
- Great written and verbal communication skill
- Able to discuss highly technical aspects in a coherent way having gauged the audience
What does the company offer?
- A fast-paced vibrant office in Budapest
- The chance to work with some truly world-class brands and entities from media to sport
- Free tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Monthly “All Company” meetings and project demos, enabling teams to share their work
- A passion for all things digital that will enable you to learn and immerse yourself in new technologies
Job opportunity: full time, employee or contractor position
Location: Budapest, XI. / Hungary (1 week per month travelling mainly London or NY)
Please register your CV online in English