Our partner is a multinational company specialised for electronics manufacturing (automotive, computing and storage, industrial and healthcare) . We are looking for a Workcell Manager who will be a member of the board.
Workcell Manager is responsible to ensure a great working relationship between WCM and functional departments and business unit. Moreover, WCM must demonstrate his leadership to meet the key objectives of profitability, customer satisfaction and employee involvement by ensuring robust processes, efficient management, and continuous improvement of the workcell performance. His focus must be on plant production floor to assure the daily success of all workcells.
- Put in place the best organization in the workcell to support Business Unit goals and plant strategy
- Take part in the equipment selection on plant level (generic and specific) with the WCMs and Functional Managers
- Take part in the development new layouts for plant with the support of FM's
- Demonstrate a very good understanding of workcell statement and key metrics such as REVENUE, TC, PC, CANCOI, DII, WIP, OLE, SCRAP, etc.
- Demonstrate an intimate understanding of main management tools (forecast model, quote template, variance analysis)
- Ensure a robust variance analysis process for the workcell
- Drive operational performance to meet and exceed initial forecast and/or quotes
- Drive for the workcell a continuous 'driving down’ of cost to maximize competitiveness (Cost per IL head, DL effectiveness, DL ratio, healthy balance VA/NVA, etc.)
- Understand MRP parameters and their impact on material
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the capacity model, and how it ties to forecast and MPS
- Be aware of the SAP system ctrl possibility to monitor inventory movement and levels
- Understand the financial impact of building and shipping product vs. not building and shipping product
- Understand MRP efficiency levels for his buyers and management process of MRP
- Ensure the plant is focused on keeping proper revenue level and catching additional opportunities to gaps covering
- Monitor and reacting for operational material management KPI
- A combination of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Production, Supply Chain, Materials Management, or an equivalent), and/or Master of Business Administration.
- 5 years of related functional experience within production / workcell management
- 5 years shop floor/industrial management experience across multi functions area of responsibility
- Understanding of multi business related activities
- Strong leadership skills as a mandatory
The new colleague of the partner will have the opportunity to be the part of the board in a multinational manufacturing company, with high responsibilities and, of course, he/she will be provided with a matching package, which includes:
- outstanding base salary
- company car
- annual bonus (up to 20%)
- and plenty of other added benefits.