On behalf of our client, we are looking for a LEGAL ADVISOR.
Feladatok / Job description
- The new legal team member is to be involved in the following procedures:
- preparation and opinionating of the Company's international license contracts; liaise with partners and departments in connection with that
- arrangement and conclusion of the Company's other international commercial contracts as well as their original research agreements
- due diligence (project- and partner-focused)
- assistance in the preparation of acquisitions, joint ventures and establishments
- contact-keeping with partners and subsidiaries
Elvárások / Requirements
- University degree in law
- 0-2 post-bar experience; candidates freshly called to bar are also welcome to apply!
- experience in competition (EU) and/or intellectual property law
- Fluency in English (both in speaking and writing)
- Active user of MS Office applications
- Business attitude whle flexible, open-minded, ready to adapt to people with different mindset
- Self-determined personality with the right sense of responsibity
Amit kínálunk / What we offer
- Being part of a professional team of a successful, innovative multinational company
- Possibility to learn and develop
- Competitive compensation package
Kapcsolattartó személye / Contact person
- Anita Jarecsni
+36 1 688 6849
Jelentkezés módja / How to apply?
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel:+36 1 411 2090,
+36 1 487 5050