We are a team of 10 people of various focus areas (backend development, frontend development, process automation, infrastructure) working together to create the Austrian Service Automation Platform, a tool that allows the automation of processes using BPMN 2.0 modelling language, and build automated processes in that platform that support production workflows of T-Systems Austria and Switzerland (ALPINE). We have agile mindset and use various agile methodology to structure our work in a way that is helpful to us, but do not follow a strict pattern such as SCRUM in its pure form.
- Angular development as part of a small, but highly motivated team
- Development of platform frontend for Austrian “Service Automation Platform” (process automation tool): create platform frontend features that together with platform backend functions enhance user experience
- Development of Request-Forms for processes running within the platform: create request forms that allow requestors to fill in all data required to start a process within the platform. These forms can be quite complex and have dependent fields, etc., and are then uploaded into the platform as precompiled “assets”.
If you have…
- Knowledge of and experience with Angular development
- Interest in sustainable coding and sustainable architecture
- Ability to collaborate in a team
- Friendly, self-motivated, goal driven personality
- English language knowledge
- German language knowledge is an advantage