IT Consultant position opened at our multinational client's Budapest office. They build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Their technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. The company provides a professional working environment for fresh graduates as well and they can offer the chance to build up a career.
Your new role
- You will take part in implementing and developing the company’s software applications,
- Participate in business and system integration process delivery workshops,
- Understand client needs, gather requirements, configure the solution
- Collaborate with other Consultants and Architects,
- Conduct solution design, integration design and development, and documentation of system requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree is a must in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences or other similar field
- 0 to 5 years of work experience in IT and Consulting
- Fluent in English
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong presentation skills and experience are essential
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to travel abroad as required
Nice to have
- Programming experience in Java, C#, C++, and/or Objective-C
- CRM System Knowledge and/or Document Management Systems
- Experience with a pharma company
What you'll get in return
Beside the excellent salary, our partner can provide an innovative, modern working environment, home office opportunity, friendly team and professional development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.