About the job
Do you have experience in programming- RAVE /C++? Are you interested in using your skills in the Life Science area? Are you looking for full-time job? If you are, read on, we have a great opportunity for you to support one of the world's most prestigious pharma companies. You will be part of a multicultural team using programming to build database for clinical trials. You will have the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry. You can develop your career in a global environment while contributing to health and safety of the patients.
Clinical Database Programmer
- Review /update Study build specification documents.
- Build/amend & Validate Study database as per the study build specification documents.
- Program/modify checks/procedures as per the study build specification documents.
- Update and upload the relevant documents on shared client portal on completion of the tasks.
- Update the database for any QC/User acceptance test findings.
- Possess a strong knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concepts and C# Programming.
- Hands on experience in MS Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Knowledge for debugging Custom Functions through Medidata CF debugging utility
- Reviews the Data Validation Specification documents and Categorizes the Edit Checks and Custom Functions
- Strong Knowledge on Medidata Rave Custom Functions utility and program Custom Functions
- Has knowledge on various Simple to Complex Custom Functions.
- Work with Standards team and suggest updates/deviations on Standard Custom Functions used across studies.
- Analyze the Custom Function related issues in Production and provide effective solutions on fixing those issues.
- Performs the Peer Review of the Custom Function code developed by the other Custom Function Programmer
- Identify and suggest process improvements to Senior CDP / SME.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions and mentor/train the team on Custom Functions programming
- Works closely with Senior CDP/Programming Lead and provide solutions/suggestions for the new requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capability to lead by motivation and example
- Ability to prioritize schedule and organize
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, and/or experience on Medidata RAVE is required
- General knowledge of Clinical Trials and Pharmaceutical Industry
- English language intermediate or advanced knowledge.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with more than 90 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations.
- As a Future TCSer, You Will Be Provided With
- A career path that will allow you to become a Subject Matter Expert
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events