Our vision: We make Public Cloud Services with their benefits consumable for Deutsche Telekom.
As Service Hub in Telekom IT we provide public Cloud platforms & services for using by the applications. We develop easy to use solutions for handling the different cloud capabilities and security obligations.
We work as a SAFe Agile Release Train.
- Work as an agile software engineer as part of an agile team.
- Designing and developing highly reliable and scalable distributed system
- Working with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Engaging and working with customers and dependencies to ensure the quality delivery.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
- Mentoring other engineers
If you have…
- BSc in computer science (or related) or comparable qualification
- 3+ years of experience in web-based software development
- Hands-on experience with release systems, versioning systems and CI/CD workflows and tools
- Experience with databases (relational/non-relational)
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent English
- German language
- Experience with AWS technologies