ABOUT LIFERAY Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,100 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
ABOUT THE POSITION
One of the main goals for Subscription Services is to ensure our customers have a successful experience with our product. As the digital world around is constantly changing, it’s important for Liferay to keep current on global data privacy and information security requirements and best practices. We are looking for someone with a passion for analytics, research, compliance and communication to help us refine and administer our ever-evolving compliance processes.
- Identify, research, and evaluate relevant key data protection and information security requirements and present them to relevant stakeholders
- Promote the importance of a solid ethical culture and awareness of our compliance program and requirements within the Subscription Services department
- Continually conduct analytical studies and projects to assess current SOPs and workflows for data protection and information security (PIA/DPIA)
- Ensure policies and procedures accurately reflect current laws, management intent and track version control
- Draft and modify written policies, procedures, and customer-facing documentation as needed
- Liaise between Subscription Services, Information Systems, Legal, Privacy Office and Information Security
- Perform risk assessments such as PIA/DPIA, assist in creating risk mitigation plans and the implementation of mitigating measures
- Support the creation of an asset and processing activities inventory
- Partner with global team members to ensure successful change management
- Collaborate on assessments of vendors and 3rd party software for security risks and compliance
- Demonstrate leadership skills including the ability to identify and manage your own work and interface effectively with individuals across various levels to get that work done
- Assist in executing the full cycle of a project
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience/training
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates ability to analyze, research and synthesize large amounts of data with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes
- Background in IT or previous data protection/information security experience are preferred
- Professional fluency in English and Hungarian is a must
WHAT WE OFFER
We place a highest priority on the development and success of our colleagues, with clarity of goals, performance and clear opportunities to grow and succeed. Employee development is part of our DNA. We are continuously learning and constantly evolving new ways to enable skill development and growth across all roles.
- We provide private health care to all our employees
- Our colleagues enjoy a broad range of post work social activities.
- We ensure to mark all events and enjoy office party celebrations.
- Our working environment is very enjoyable, spacious and bright with excellent faculties.
- We have large cooking and entertaining areas, gaming rooms, team building environments and a healthy balance of competition/social networking.
- We have a well-established football league, new players always welcome.
- We are known for our fabulous team cultural meals on-site. Why not bring your culinary skills to the office.
- Our office is 10 minutes walk from the Metro Station. We also have extensive Bicycle parking and Car Parking availability.
- We support and contribute to our communities through our Employee Volunteering Programme.
- You are at the right place - Liferay Hungary has won the "Best Employer" prize in 2020 by Kincentric! Check it out here.
- If you are looking to grow your skills and career – in a very unique environment and culture you will find your next opportunity right here.
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a travelling community.
Place of work