One of our prestigious SSC client is looking for an experienced Country Chief Accountant.
Be part of a young and energetic team, apply today!
Country Chief Accountant
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, accountable for the financial accuracy of the affiliate’s financials.
- Take responsibility of all Internal Controls of Financial Reporting (ICFR) documentation and internal controls matters, act as owner for the ICFR tools – INVOLVE and BWISE
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliation – follow up on open items and rectify any anomalies encountered
- Ensure submission other reporting packages accurately and within specified timeline i.e. Sustainability, Insurance reporting
- Take responsibility of IFRS 16 Leasing related matters i.e SimSol /Planon.
- Review and provide approval for all manual journal entries for posting by RSS Budapest team.
- Take responsibility for all management accounting aspects i.e. Period cost allocation, COPA allocation, SCC allocation, etc.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of Accounts Receivables – review and approve manual billings, review debtors ageing and determine follow up actions
- Perform Cash flow management - forecast current and future cash flow requirement and arrangement for necessary fund transfers (if required).
- Take responsibility for all treasury matters i.e. FX deal, credit facilities, payment request, banking matters
- Handle all accounts payable related matters
- Prepare statutory taxes calculations and reconciliation, including tax reporting and liaising with Tax Consultant.
- Prepare audit related schedules and documentation, including liaising with the Auditor.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries.
- Identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation.
- Act as main contact person for RSS Budapest Finance teams for issue resolution for all financial matters.
- Act as the main contact person for FM in the affiliates for all financial matters, requests and advisory.
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
- University education; preferably in Finance/Accounting related discipline, ACCA or other accounting professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- 8 years of experience in a related field and at least 5 years in accountant / audit role and people management experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices; financial reporting, audit and taxation
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software preferably SAP and MS office tools
- Meticulous, independent, proactive mindset and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines
- Proven track record of effective relationship and stakeholder management with diverse populations (customers, colleagues and senior leaders)
- Proficiency in influencing skills
- Comfortably working in a dynamic, changing and growing environment
- Proficiency in English AND fluent in French/German or Polish language knowledge
An exchange for your dedication and added value you will be provided the following:
- A wide range of development opportunities:
- Free language courses, training & learning opportunities
- Long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves
- Exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Flexibility (opportunity to work from home)
- Competitive salary base and cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- All You Can Move Sportpass
- Coaching / mentoring opportunity
- eam buildings