At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received an award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
Customer Experience Manager - AMR (Afternoon shift)
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM
In the commercial career field we deploy commercial opportunities, build key relationships and shape our business strategies through insights & analysis. In Budapest, the commercial career field is represented by Product Solutions, Upstream and Environmental & Property Solutions.
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for ensuring outstanding customer experience (CX) through oversight and effective collaboration between the Managed Service Provider (MSP) and all process partners for end-to-end Order to Cash (OtC) process.
His / her key goal is to ensure that the MSP and Customer Experience team understand, exemplify, and socialize a customer centric mindset; proactively enables/promotes the identification and resolution of new CX approaches alongside Value Chains (VC) and MSP; and identifies CX issues, proposes solutions and escalates to senior Customer Service Manager, if needed. At the same time she / he works with all OtC partners to ensure that these opportunities and needs are addressed effectively. The candidate plays a key role to facilitate a sustainable and long-term business, to increase customer lifetime value.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead continuous transformation of CS to focus on reducing customer effort, reaching process excellence, and reaching strong financial performance
- Provide oversight of service delivery in relation to Customer Experience and respective OtC partners
- Ensure customer satisfaction by efficiently overseeing, tracking & timely addressing customer queries, requests and complaints
- Review issue escalations and ensure that team is complying with all potential customer issues appropriately
- Communicate recurring customer issues to management & work with solution specialists to resolve such issues in a timely manner (including supporting working with the MSP)
- Generate business improvement insights from periodical KPIs and data analysis
- Create and implement effective people development and career progression plans including the development of and tracking of individual training plans
- Ensure Customer Experience team performance is in line with the corporate and center guidelines and the team is knowledgeable and up-to-date about F&L products, services, standard offers and OtC processes
- Create ownership for organizational commitments in regards of safety, controls, stewardship, business unit, business continuity plan, and cross functional interaction.
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 7-10 years relevant experience in OtC customer service leadership role and preferably experience in strategic MSP collaboration.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Economics / STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) / Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Strong collaboration, organizational, project, process, and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Analytical skills, able to generate actionable customer and business insights.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Excellent issue diagnosis, root cause analysis and problem solving skills (e.g., advanced customer operational issues; system and application failures; process gaps, breakdowns).
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Willingness to work afternoon shifts (12 - 8 pm).
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
Currently ExxonMobil offers from Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay.
- Flex Your Day opportunity - providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
Currently ExxonMobil offers those with continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube