In this position you help to protect Enterprise Customers operation by analysing external information about their IT Security related exposure.
- You will prepare customer related data as part of Deutsche Telekom Security’s Threat Intelligence offering and present it to them as actionable information.
- This consist of the usage of MISP, Elastic Stack and other internally developed tools.
- You will prepare specific reports about your analysis and present them to the customer on the agreed conditions.
- You participate in calls with the customer on a regular basis to discuss Threat Intelligence related topics.
- You are in touch with other internal delivery units to keep up a proper feedback cycle.
- We offer a full time position to regular office hours (no shifts).
If you have…
- You have a profound interest in the technical side IT Security.
- You are familiar with the common terminologies and frameworks around Threat Intelligence.
- You have experience in the usage of MISP.
- You are familiar with digital collaboration tools.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) at least B2
- More than 2 years of experience in a technical customer facing position
- ITIL knowledge
- Familiar with the Elastic Stack
- Fluent German (both written and verbal at least B2