Our Partner is a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. They have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.They are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. They have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join them and be part of their environment:
Customer Service Agent (Spanish speaking)
The Customer Service Representative role exists to provide first and second line of customer support to telephone and written enquiries from external and internal Customers and other Consumers in accordance with agreed service levels. The position will ensure all facing queries are answered with the required speed, accuracy and with the maximum level of customer satisfaction.
- Execute day to day customer service related operational tasks to ensure delivery meets customer expectations and is consistent with set process performance indicators, applicable service level agreements and the customer service functions core values.
- Leverage understanding of specific processes/systems and act as the first and second point of contact for any verbal or written form of enquiries from external customers and consumers and internal customers from the third parties.
- Provide customer service via the internet, phone and email to support activities including:
- Account set-up, allocation and delivery issues.
- Order processing and order fulfilment.
- Sales order tracking.
- Monitor supply outages and react accordingly for incoming and existing orders.
- Retail marketing programme information, policy and product fulfilment.
- Retail site experience complaints, fuel quality claims, site locator etc.
- Complaint resolution, identification and management of complaint root causes.
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained in all customer service and data collection systems.
- Highlight process gaps and inefficiencies; proactively seek solutions to increase productivity and / or level of service provided.
- Perform user acceptance testing in service centre technology and ERP systems to help ensure effective enhancement execution.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have advanced English and Spanish language skills
- Have excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Have strong time management and organisation skills
- Have entermediate knowledge of MS Office application
- Have experience using SAP and/or Siebel is an advantage
Out Partner offers:
- Possibility to join social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Training and development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Company laptop