Customer Service Representative – German and English Speaking
Howmet Aerospace is transforming the aerospace and transportation industries.
We invented the first forged aluminum truck wheel in 1948 – and by doing so, we created an entire industry. Seven decades later, we’re proud to be the number one global market leader in the forged, aluminum heavy-duty truck wheel market.
We’re looking for a passionate German and English speaking Customer Service Representative. We will help you achieve your goals by continuous learning and development opportunities, coaching and mentorships.
Join our fast-growing plant in Székesfehérvár and be part of the journey.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Responsible for perfect customer service within the company process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaison between the customer and other departments (Sales, Production, Logistics) within the company
- Act as the first point of contact for customers by dealing with questions related to daily business
- Answering product and order related inquiries, informing customers about product, delivery times, technical matters
- Performing administrative tasks: order entry in Oracle, support of weekly reporting & analysis
- Participation at relevant shows
This job might be for you, if:
- You’re fluent in German and English (both written and verbal is a must)
- Knowledge of any other additional European language is an asset
- You’re familiar with MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You’re an extraverted, initiative, collaborative person who is able to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
- You have outstanding relationship building skills and commercial flair
- You’re administratively accurate and efficient
- Commercial background is an advantage
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance-based premium
- Fringe benefits
- Voluntary pension fund
- Attendance bonus
- Commuting support
- Cultural and health preservation programs