Vezető IT Outsourcing partnerünk részére keresünk munkatársat
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST- GERMAN SPEAKER
- Manage key customers for the business ensuring excellent service delivery at all times and attending face to face meetings with customers on a regular basis.
- Receive and handle telephone enquiries from customers. Ensure that product alternatives are offered where necessary.
- Manage group mailbox ensuring that all orders are placed on a daily basis and all inquiries are dealt in a timely manner.
- Raise tickets for customer data updates.
- Process credit notes as required relating to price or delivery discrepancies.
- Ensure all customer feedback is logged immediately, tickets followed up and customer receives timely feedback.
- Liaise with appropriate warehouse personnel in respect of product distribution, shipping, lead time and product returns.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the Customer Service Team Leader on any specific issues as they arise.
- Liaise with other internal departments in respect of resolving customer enquiries.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Customers, the Commercial team and all other internal functions.
- have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and German
- have High school degree
- have experience in working with customers or in an international environment
- have experience of using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- have good planning and organizational skills
- are ready to learn new applications and solutions and has quick learning ability
- have excellent time management skills
- are able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities (we have the BEST and most professional
- TRAINING TEAM in our organization
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10–15-minute commute)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move
- SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
- Reimbursable language courses
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, etc.)
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
A munkavégzés helye
Ha ajánlatunk felkeltette érdeklődését, kérjük,
küldje el magyar nyelvű önéletrajzát a pozíció megnevezésével és a „16-0525”-ös referenciaszám feltüntetésével.
Ha ez az álláslehetőség nem találkozik az elképzeléseivel, akkor is kérjük, hogy küldje el önéletrajzát. Biztosan tudunk Önnek
segíteni más lehetőségek kapcsán.
HUMANFIELD Tanácsadó Iroda