Our partner is a global service provider, delivering communication services and solutions to business customers with multi-site organisations. We are looking for a Data Architect to be part of their team.
- Work with customers to define their big data storage and analysis requirements general and specific data strategies, solutions and technical guidance using industry standards and domain specific best practices.
- Work with customers to understand the required data sources, such as contact centre, social media, internal/external documents, financial data, operational data, and their content that can be used to create the required big data source
- Ability to identify or design the most appropriate data storage platform and import techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of best of class data platforms and import techniques.
- Understand the security requirements associated with the data and design and implement, as appropriate, the required security.
- Ensure that proper data management is in place so that users are confident in the quality of the data.
- Potentially leads a large matrix team (virtual) and is accountable for complex network development using innovative approaches to design (including cross-portfolio solutions). Leverages technical resource/s as required to deliver the solution
- Identify and work closely with business stakeholders. Strong client facing and presentation skills, ability to work closely with customers to understand their data sources and requirements.
- Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
- Taking the responsibility and taking care of the consequences of making a decision
- Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions
- Good understanding of Databases & Cloud Storage and Data Lake Platform and good understanding and experience working in an Agile culture and adopting Agile methodologies.
- Experience working on large, complex data environments with data controls (handling PCI, PII, Encryption, Decryption, 3rd party data-exchange and data import.
- Data platform Dimensional Modelling including defining the Data Model Design and Naming standards
- Experience in SQL, ETL processes and database tuning and performance
- Experience designing, building and managing enterprise level data platforms and in delivering complex customer big data solutions. Experience of data platforms, including Cloud, and their architecture and capability.
- English on a fluent level
- French on a conversational level is an advantage
- German on a conversational level is an advantage
- Any European language on a conversational level is an advantage
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities