Trax is a leader in AI solutions for retail and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways. Our customers are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken, just to name a few.
We are looking for a Data Collection Specialist who is passionate about establishing best practices for data collection, designing new collection processes and answering data acquisition inquiries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design best collection flow for Trax customers
- Be the first point of contact for stakeholders regarding data acquisition inquiries
- Setting up implementation of data in apps and systems
- Oversee the system set up related to collection, monitoring, and projects
- Monitor progress, quality, and completion of the different audit initiatives
- Provide training and feedback to the field teams
- Work closely with R&D and Analytics teams to ensure accurate and effective reporting
- Management of third-party collection vendors (when applicable)
You are looking for us if You:
- Have strong analytical skills
- Understand how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Have profound Excel knowledge
- Have previous experience in working with information systems
- Are good at documentation, technical writing and have strong verbal communication skills
- Can fluently communicate in English
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion. You can continue your career either in a more technical role within our R&D team or become our next team lead within Operations.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.