The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and Germany-based Deutsche Telekom IT. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Data Engineer (REF1739U)
Our group VNI is responsible for the integration, validation and production of test results ("System Under Test") in accordance with the requirements of the Deutsche Telekom AG Platform. Daily tasks carried out in several virtual Agile squads with German and International colleagues.
Main goal is to offer to all DevOps squads in T-SP an Observability Platform.
- Improve customer experience via Data Analytics and Automation
- "Observability as a Service": All monitoring and data analytics solutions with self-service functions.
- Zero Touch: From Manual to Machine Driven
- Build data pipelines based on Elastic tools , Kafka and Python
- Automate the onboarding process and establish self-services with GitLab, Terraform
- Visualization based on Kibana
- Plugins in NodeJS , React JS
- Evaluate Customer needs and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related technical fields such as computer science, marketing tech, mathematics, engineering, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in data analytics, engineering, computer science, mathematics or similar logic based fields,
- Comfortable working with Elastic tools, and Kafka,
- Experience in data visualization especially with Kibana,
- Knowledge of CI/CD, and K8S,
- Experience in Google cloud , Python for data analysis,
- Fluency in English,
- Experience working in Agile teams
- You are analytical and solution oriented
- Strong awareness of data protection and security in general and specifically in the field of automation
- You are driven by a willingness to grow and are constantly pushing yourself and your team to try innovative ideas
- cloud-based “big-data” frameworks like Hadoop is advantage
- German language knowledge is an advantage
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.