We are currently looking for the market’s best specialists for Data Engineer role to design and deliver data-centric solutions on Microsoft Azure for real world business need. The project consist both categories of data solution where you can work with traditional RDBMS workloads and / or big data solutions.
Data Engineer (Data lake)
- You are going to work with the greatest and latest Azure related data technology stack.
- You are going to take part in the delivery phase of new products.
- You will take part in operation and monitoring of existing solutions and based on your investigation you are going to support the architect with technical decisions.
- You will be working together with the most decisive players of different industries and as part of our core team.
- You will experience new and innovative solutions while you are delivering greenfield Data Platform modernizations and Data Integration applications.
- You will working with Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen2, Azure Databricks, CosmosDB, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL and we build data warehouses based on the technology stack above.
- Sometimes you need to provide Data Quality solutions where we use Python, and besides the above, if you have experience with any of MSSQL, SSIS, SSAS that’s also a huge advantage.
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price