Your new company - Budapest
Our global partner plays a key role in the field of quantitative and predictive analysis. Te company is setting up its new business in Hungary so they are ramping up their outstanding professional staff. Meritocracy, team work and collaboration are the grounds of their company values
Your new role
As a Data Scientist you will work on client projects and provide predictive models / analysis to external clients, initially relating to, but not limited to, the Healthcare and Retail & Consumer Goods sectors.
Furthermore you will work closely with Domain Experts, Data Engineers and other Data Scientists on:
- Framing research problems
- Building quantitative models
- Developing software for accelerating model development
- Supporting platform engineers in the data platform development
What you'll need to succeed
Hands on experience in solving real-life challenges using data driven approaches. Furthermore, Python or R and great experience in building predictive Machine Learning models
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Scope to investigate and apply the newest Machine Learning technologies
- Professional development (books, online training, conferences), coaching and mentoring
- The chance to solve the most pressing challenges faced by societies and businesses on global scale
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.