Our multinational client is in Europe since 1990. Their center is in Germany, but it is growing internationally and also on the Hungarian market.
The client wants to create a new part of the company, and they want to organize a "Data Center" for this greenfield project.
Data Team Lead
- Strong leadership skills (disciplinary and functional Leadership: <12 FTE) and the ability to motivate and inspire people
- Strong performance orientation
- High service orientation, customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Strong solution-based attitude, quality awareness as well as accurate concerning compliance
- Very good communication skills and team player with a good sense for different cultures
- Strong commitment, motivation and high enthusiasm
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing (C1/2)
- University degree (or comparable) in business administration, (business) informatics, (business) mathematics or related studies
- Minimum of 5 years of practical working experience in the area of data analytics, data mining or related fields, preferably within Finance and Controlling
- Very good knowledge in the fields of analytics, statistics & mathematics (incl. (financial) modeling, machine learning, artificial intelligence, forecasting, predictive & prescriptive analytics, hypothesis testing etc.)
- Experience in leading teams of employees and profound experience in project management
- Establish, lead and further develop the FIBS ‘Data Center’ with Experts for Data Science, Orchestration and Systems with around 10 employees in Budapest (as a satellite team) in close collaboration with colleagues in Krefeld
- Leadership, coordination and development of the data center team in HUN
- Definition, implementation and continuous improvement of data analytics and data engineering approaches in close collaboration with headquarter
- Creation, development and implementation of state-of-the-art data analytics and data engineering standards such as procedures, templates, etc.
- Development of approaches to transform (raw) data into valuable insights and information by developing and adapting algorithms and adv. analytics apps according to specific business requirements