Our startup client in the iGaming industry is looking for Database Administrator to their innovative and experienced team.
- Monitor database infrastructure to ensure secure services with high availability access and minimum downtime.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production database issues.
- Perform database server specification, performance tuning, analysis and optimization.
- Ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases are configured for high resilience and are tuned for optimum performance.
- Collaborate with Database Developers and various engineers to analyze and resolve database performance issues.
- Coordinate and implement database changes for in-house code releases and database maintenance releases.
- Implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for database administration.
- Day-to-day management of Databases and associated tasks.
- Pro-actively devise database improvement and scalability plan to cater for huge expected growth.
- Provide on-call and operational support after hours, as needed.
- 3-4 years DBA experience
- Strong exposure working in a Linux based environment
- Experience in Linux development environments and database programming.
-Excellent knowledge of MySQL and stored procedures.
- Experience with enterprise level high-volume transactional systems.
- Experience in database disaster recovery planning.
- The aim is to broaden your skills and become a technology polyglot, excited to learn new technologies and techniques across the full technical stack and product life cycle
- Personal growth plan and a mentor to help you succeed
- Conference budget to help you grow
- Udemy and Pluralsight trainings if you like
- English class with native speaker (sponsored by the company)
- Safe environment, a company where the best ideas win
- Continuous feedback
- Brown bag sessions, lightning talks, coding dojos
- Dedicated self-development time
- Monday breakfast