Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, they concentrate on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
DevOps Engineer for Sotfware Defined E2E project(JI)
- install and configure Container framework components (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Consul, Fluent Bit)
- develop automation templates for application and platform deployments utilizing tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- automate the container infrastructure tasks (platform deployment, load balancer, DNS, SSL)
- administer and monitor the Container framework
- prepare managed services concept for operations, logging, monitoring, backup and reporting the container framework
- troubleshoot and resolve the issues within container environment
- ability to understand the requirements and execution for proof of concepts and evaluation
- research new technologies (open source) and vendor products
- ability to adapt new technologies and tools like Serverless, Hybrid Cloud, Istio, vRealize Templates
- work closely with architects in the Solution Design and other virtual DevOps teams within an Agile/DevOps based team
- provide Level 3 support
- college/university degree or equivalent certificates/work experience
- at least 5 years experience in a relevant IT field
- knowledge and experience in Containerization using Docker, Docker Image packaging, Container architecture, Microservices architecture pattern and security hardening
- knowledge in setting Kubernetes cluster in Cloud and on premises
- experience working with CI/CD pipeline and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Git, GitLab Runner, Nexus, Jenkins)
- experience working with Cloud providers (such as AWS, Azure, OTC, VmWare)
- understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Prometheus)
- experience with setting up a Kubernetes cluster and deploying applications including Cloud automation with AWS, Azure, OTC and VmWare
- experience with networking in Kubernetes, monitoring and logging with EFK and Prometheus
- experience in Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform) and configuration management (Ansible)
- experience in Scripting: Linux Shell, Python
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
For Netcracker Devops:
- Knowledge of the object-oriented paradigm
- Knowledge of Python, Groovy, TWIG
- Knowledge of YANG modelling
- Understanding of YAML, JSON syntax
- Understanding of REST API principles; experience with REST API tools (Swagger, Postman)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and practices (working with git, maven, Jenkins, GitHub, etc.)
- Knowledge telecommunications business, and relevant experience
- Understanding of SDN architecture and technology (control plane, data plane, management plane, orchestration) and experience with open source or commercial SDN controllers.
- Familiar with Juniper Contrail Service Orchestrator
- Understanding of network management tools/protocols such as snmp, traps, and syslog.
- Knowledge of WAN technologies including BGP and other routing protocols, MPLS, tunneling, QoS, and SD-WAN technology.
- Understanding of core Network technologies (Routing, Switching, Firewalls, etc.).
- Experience with virtualization, VPNs, and APIs.
For Netcracker Devops:
- Understanding of network technologies
- Understanding of integrated network management systems operation principles
- Knowledge of network service configuration and activation processes
- Knowledge of network activation protocols (netconf, CLI etc)
- Experience with Mistral DSL
Location: Budapest/Debrecen/Szeged or home office
Working hours: Mon-Fri, normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
If you are interested please register online, or for more information please call Judit Orosz +36-30-650-0484