We are seeking motivated, entrepreneurial minded experts to join us in shaping future connectivity! How are we going to do that? Through integrated operation, with efficient cloud based orchestration, fostering new secure enterprise network business models along data centre links, WAN, Branch, LAN & Campus to enable dynamic bandwidth, intelligent automation, network efficiency, application driven performance and DevOps innovation. We are looking for talented and fresh spirits who bring along new ways of thinking and dare to be different!
10 facts about our project:
- 1. Zero Touch, End-to-End Automation and Assurance of physical & virtual infrastructure
- 2. Independent from orchestration layer to cross network technology
- 3. COTS: Compute, Storage & Tooling – model driven OSS
- 4. Multi: Vendors, Tenancy, Sites and Production support
- 5. Less interfaces & simplified architecture – cloud first
- 6. Qualified for a common DTAG Telco Cloud Platform
- 7. Full-lifecycle management & service monitoring
- 8. Software Defined Programmable Infrastructure
- 9. Open, modular, API-driven and secure
- 10. Flexible & Scalable
- install and configure Container framework components (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Consul, Fluent Bit)
- develop automation templates for application and platform deployments utilizing tools such as Ansible and Terraformautomate the container infrastructure tasks (platform deployment, load balancer, DNS, SSL)
- administer and monitor the Container frameworkprepare managed services concept for operations, logging, monitoring, backup and reporting the container framework
- troubleshoot and resolve the issues within container environmentability to understand the requirements and execution for proof of concepts and evaluation
- research new technologies (open source) and vendor productsability to adapt new technologies and tools like Serverless, Hybrid Cloud, Istio, vRealize Templates
- work closely with architects in the Solution Design and other virtual DevOps teams within an Agile/DevOps based teamprovide Level 3 support
If you have…
- college/university degree or equivalent certificates/work experienceat
- least 5 years experience in a relevant IT field
- knowledge and experience in Containerization using Docker, Docker Image packaging, Container architecture, Microservices architecture pattern and security hardening
- knowledge in setting Kubernetes cluster in Cloud and on premises
- experience working with CI/CD pipeline and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Git, GitLab Runner, Nexus, Jenkins)
- experience working with Cloud providers (such as AWS, Azure, OTC, VmWare)
- understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Prometheus)
- experience with setting up a Kubernetes cluster and deploying applications including Cloud automation with AWS, Azure, OTC and VmWare
- experience with networking in Kubernetes, monitoring and logging with EFK and Prometheus
- experience in Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform) and configuration management (Ansible)
- experience in Scripting: Linux Shell, Python
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge telecommunications business, and relevant experience
- Understanding of SDN architecture and technology (control plane, data plane, management plane, orchestration) and experience with open source or commercial SDN controllers.
- Familiar with Juniper Contrail Service Orchestrator
- Understanding of network management tools/protocols such as snmp, traps, and syslog.
- Knowledge of WAN technologies including BGP and other routing protocols, MPLS, tunneling, QoS, and SD-WAN technology.
- Understanding of core Network technologies (Routing, Switching, Firewalls, etc.).
- Experience with virtualization, VPNs, and APIs.