Dutch-speaking IT Support Analyst position is open at our multinational client, who is operating with a Shared Service Center in Budapest downtown.
Your new role
- By learning new systems and processes the team's main goal will be to support end-user customers in all kind of IT issues, ensure that set SLAs are kept and deliver valuable assistance.
- You will have the responsibility for achieving customer satisfaction by improving processes constantly.
- Your daily tasks will be to handle customer requests in email and via phone and provide solution for IT problems, analyze the requests and problems and make suggestions for the improvement in cooperation with other support teams.
- You will be in daily contact with the external clients from The Netherlands.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are the ideal candidate for the role if you are motivated toward learning about the field of IT and speak Dutch fluently.
- Interest in learning new tools, systems and IT processes is essential to fill the role.
- You need to have good communication skills and adaptable mindset.
- The company offers you a competitive salary and a long-term safe work in a multinational environment and team.
- We are looking for part-timers and full-timers as well!
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position or in a similar opportunity, do not hesitate to apply with your English CV.