The role of the Electrical Engineer in this position is to support sister companies with test equipment and/or test process related diagnosis. Daily use of our service ticket handling system, where production companies are contacting AME Test. Being driver for projects / tasks related to OPR and OEE improvement of test equipment. There should basic knowledge about electrical design of automation PLC cabinets, as occasionally in case resource issues requires he/she needs to be involved into this task too.
High level of PLC programming is needed to be confident in correcting errors in PLC programs and to update PLC programs for new product revisions. Work together with engineers, senior engineers, lead engineers in the area. Daily collaboration with the international organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Working with internal service ticket handling system to support sister companies in test technologies, and test equipment related failures.
- Find and eliminate root cause of failures on test equipment
- Support sister companies in OPR / OEE improvements
- Responsible for equipment design and PLC programming
- BSC degree from the fields of Electrical Engineering
- 3-4 years of experience within production and/or process development within relevant manufacturing technologies.
- Experience in error finding and diagnosis of manufacturing equipment
- Experience in PLC / HMI programming
- Communication level English knowledge both written and verbal
- Good collaboration skills, both internally and externally with primary partners
- Team player and good at networking across cultures and functional boundaries
- Willingness to travel (3-4 times a year)
- Preferable electrical design experience of automation cabinets.
- Preferable, but not mandatory knowledge about Rockwell PLC / HMI systems and PackML programming standard.
- Knowledge about OPR/OEE
- Knowledge about CE marking regulations
- Knowledge in safety risk assessments
- Experience in fieldbus communications and Ethernet communications
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, SAP is advantage)
What you can expect
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team