The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Experienced .Net developer (REF1097E)
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 2-3 years experience as a .NET developer.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- English knowledge.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.
Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs, Szeged