- Perform changes and troubleshoot complex errors, issues regarding networks and network infrastructures
- Optimize existing networks in predefined roles
- Analyze and determine the technical requirements of existing solutions
- Exhibit a proactive approach to the optimization of workflows and work quality.
- Provide professional guidance to your associates
Documentation, administration and ticket handling:
- Handle tickets in their full life cycle in our ticketing tool (HPE Service Manager/SNOW/JIRA), create and update documentation (Confluence/Sharepoint).
- Keep professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients.
- Be responsible to perform all administrative tasks related to your professional responsibilities..
If you have…
- At least 3 years of Solution Engineer or similar experience working with newer technologies.
- Knowledge and proved experience with Cloud operation and technologies
- Application operation with High Availability
- Hybrid Cloud operation
- Cloud native operation
- Basic understanding in OpenStack
- Linux distros: Redhat / Debian / Ubuntu based (CentOS, Oracle Linux, RHCE, SuSE)
- Windows server 2016 / 2018 / 2019
- Kubernetes - basic knowledge is needed mainly for operation.
- Fluency in English, German knowledge is nice to have
Experience and knowledge in these areas are a plus:
- DB operation (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MSSQL)
- Container technologies
- Deeper experience also in design and building up infrastructures.
- Docker - basic understanding is needed.
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache HTTPd
- Apache Zookeeper
- Apache Kafka
- Elastic stack
Toolset – you will be working with:
- HPE Service Manager – SM9
- Webex Teams