Expert PostgreSQL developer
Your new company
Our partner is a leading Insurance Company of Budapest, in Hungary
Your new role
Develop and implement the PostgreSQL service
- Design, implement and document the service provisioning and service life cycle process (Vmware vRA, Ansible). That includes patching, updating the CMDB and so on.
- Design, implement and document security concepts for user management (authentication/authorization), vulnerability management OS + DB, auditing
- Design, implement and document high availability for PostgreSQL databases (read replicas)
- Design, implement and document backup/recovery and DR solution for the PostgreSQL installation and the database (Commvault)
- Design, implement and document the integration of the PostgreSQL service in the process stack
- Service Now for order forms and incidents/changes
- ZIS for auto calls to second level engineers
- ITOM/CMDB for the service catalog
- NewRelic for monitoring
- Qualys for vulnerability management
- GIAM/GPAM for authentication/authorization
- Be a 3rd level support engineer
- Support Migrations from other databases mainly Oracle to PostgreSQL
- Knowledge transfer to the PostgreSQL engineering and 2nd level support team
- Starting day: 01.01.2021.
- Duration: min. 1 year with potential extension
- Hourly rate: based on discussion - highly competitive possibilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.