Our client, an integrated, multinational oil&gas company with more than 100 years in the industry has opened a role for a Merge and Aquisitions leader in their office in Budapest. Being the second biggest companies in the CEE region, they are striving to strenghten their Group Finance Leadership with this new role.
Finance Integrations Manager
In this role, you will have the chance to contribute to the execution of strategic goals through supervising inorganic Mergers and Acquisitions. You will have a comprehensive view of new business opportunities and will manage controlling and taxation aspects of such transactions to reach
group level optimum. You will be exposed to complex processes as well as contribute to value-creation of the whole Group.
You will take ownership of the following tasks:
- follow the execution of each transaction from planning to closure. Support the work of Group Strategy and ensure strong cooperation between M&A, Financial Planning and Reporting teams
- manage controlling, legislation and taxation questions and processes regarding each transaction. Proactively seek and propose cost efficient solutions to achieve the strategic and operational goals.
- supervise the implementation of planning and reporting processes for the new entity, reviewing applied methodology in line with group standards. Increases the value-creating capacity through
efficient use of resources. Support the selection of ERP system.
- monitor the realization of approved projects, identify, and explain the deviation from the plan
- support SVP of FP&R, top-level finance and business management in the field of ad-hoc analysis and management decision support. To provide independent and pro-active analysis and comprehensive problem-solving options for supporting the decision-making process.
- university/College degree in Economics
- 8-10 years professional
- 3-5 years managerial experience
- solid financial acumen - including accounting and taxation - and deep understanding of finance corporate processes
- strong controlling or FP&A background
- knowledge of multidimensional matrix organization
- fluent English
What we offer:
- dynamic work environment
- continuously growing company
- long-term development opportunities
- competitive compensation package