Your new company
Our partner company, who is operating with a prestigious Support Center in the field of biotechnology, is looking for an FP&A Manager with English language knowledge to join their company, in Budapest!
Your new role
As the EMEA FP&A Manager, you will act as the FP&A lead for the EMEA region across all geographies, business units, and functions. You will also serve as the business partner to EMEA business leaders and the key liaison to the Corporate FP&A team in communicating results and variances, budget/forecast status, and all relevant reporting requirements. You will also share your experience in hiring and developing staff and building and documenting new FP&A processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the business in preparing monthly variance analysis of actuals to forecast and budget, explain and investigate any major discrepancies, and understand key business drivers.
- Participate in monthly close process and review meetings with business partners.
- Identify and research areas with significant variance from budget, and coordinate any adjustments with the shared services group to ensure expenses are properly recorded.
- Identify business process improvement opportunities, develop solution options, engage management and stakeholders to align on decisions, implement approved plan, and revise desk level procedures to reflect changes.
- Building strong relationships with Finance and non-Finance business partners.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Experience required with a US public company and GAAP familiarity.
- SAP and PBCS (or similar Planning tool) experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving background.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple levels of management in a highly matrixed organization.
- Full-cycle accounting understanding, including month-end close.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP accounting.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required. PowerBI a plus.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits in a multinational environment
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing and expanding company
- Chance to be part of a new team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.