Do you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills? Are you a solution-oriented, customer-focused and highly responsible person?
Are you motivated to work in a multilingual environment where you can use your language skills on a daily basis? Are you motivated by complex and challenging tasks?
If your answer is YES, perfect!
Join our prestigious partner – who is one of the leading providers of innovative solutions in the field of polyolefin, base chemicals and fertilizers – as a
French Speaking Customer Service Representative and Supply Chain Coordinator!
Objective of the role
Build and maintain a strong and trustworthy relationship with customers. Coordinate Order To Cash (OTC) process in collaboration with several stakeholders. Manage stock replenishment and relevant warehouse activities. Handle customer complaints if necessary.
- Create and manage customer orders with extra care and attention.
- Ensure correct stock quantities in the system and support inventory taking.
- Initiate and follow-up on deliveries of products from warehouses to customers.
- Plan the transportation of products with creativity, work together with external logistical partners to ensure delivery on time.
- Prepare and check required documents necessary for transport, shipping and customs.
- Invoicing-related activities.
- Claim handling: identify, analyse and solve customer issues.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements and propose solutions to achieve quality and efficiency gains.
Who you are
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant commercial, logistics or customer service experience.
- Outstanding ENGLISH and FRENCH language skills (spoken and written).
- Good SAP knowledge is appreciated.
- Team Spirit and good networking skills.
- Solution-oriented, customer-focused and friendly attitude.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work independently.
What we offer
We offer a colourful and dynamic work environment with:
- Modern and elegant office in the heart of Budapest.
- Complex and challenging tasks.
- Competitive salary with extra benefits (bonus package and attractive cafeteria system).
- Career development.
- Working in normal office hours.