Our client is a leading global FMCG company, a truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, one of the world's largest consumer products companies.
We are looking for highly talented candidates to be based in Budapest. This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a global organization as a Collection Specialist to support one of our Departments in our Shared Service Center.
French speaking Collection specialist
Collections Specialist is responsible for maintaining a ledger of wholesale accounts – Collection of overdue accounts and minimizing financial risk.
- Minimize the number of delinquent accounts and contain the flow to the next financial cycle.
- Resolve customer issues pertaining to delivery, pricing and bonus
- Call customers to align payment dates (proactive and reactive) and amount to be paid.
- Monitor customers on payment plans as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts
- Upkeep the customer notes stored within financial system.
- Overall housekeeping on ledger
- Review and recommend any enhancements for improving the current work flow for increasing operational efficiency.
- College or university degree, preferably in Economics or Finance
- Approximately 1 year of relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluent English and French in speaking, reading and writing
- Experience working in a Shared Service Centre environment an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office, Financial systems)
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- High level of service mindset
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Result oriented
- Multinational work environment
- Dynamic team
- Competitive compensation package