Your new company
Zippsafe is a Swiss startup company with a continuously growing presence in Budapest. With a focus on continuous innovation, they are setting new standards in flexible garment solutions in healthcare. Thanks to the integrated IoT architecture, not only can they achieve significant space saving, but also the administrative process around locker management can be digitized.
Your new role
In your role as Frontend Developer you will be the main responsible for the UI of our Zippmanager.
What you will do:
- Design and develop the frontend of Zippsafeproducts
- Shape the application together with the product team
- Write clean, well-tested, maintainable code
- Take responsibility for the entire application lifecycle
- Work in an agile development environment, regularly shipping and iterating on results
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong React and/or Blazor skills with 3+ years experience on frontend development
- HTML5 and CSS
- Autonomous problem solving skills
- Test driven attitude to write clean automated tests (unit, integration)
- Experience with the setup of CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on experience of git based VC solutions.
- Software delivery mindset based on Agile Principles
- Fluent English
- Your passion about software delivery, problem solving and to form the future of a successfful product.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual bonus if targets reached
- Opportunity to work abroad e.g. in Zürich Office
- Young team and strong team culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.