Would you enjoy finding solutions and providing IT support on a daily basis while working together with your team? Do you speak fluently English and German OR French?
Do you feel enthusiastic about using your language skills in an international environment?
If your answer is yes, then this could be your opportunity!
German or French speaking Service Desk Analyst
As a Service Desk Analyst (Level 1) you will resolve IT issues for our multinational customers together with your colleauges.
- They will contact you via email, phone, chat or a self-service portal and your task will be to support them in English/German/French/Polish language by resolving the issue on the spot or by coordinating with other technician teams to find the resolution.
- Besides IT troubleshooting, your responsibilities will include administration and translation of these incoming requests, providing information to both customers and IT teams and follow up on unresolved cases.
You are the perfect candidate for this position if you:
- have a fluent German OR French language knowledge and a confident level of English
- have at least 3 month experience of IT Service Desk OR 6 month experience of Customer Service position
- feel enthusiastic about answering questions and supporting international partners on a daily basis
- knowledge of computer hardware/peripherals and printers
- any previous experience or studies related to Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other standard softwares
Our client can offer:
- competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- free language courses
- soft and hard skills trainings
- career development
- multinational team and environment