Due to team expansion we are seeking a new colleague who is experienced in Business Intelligence reports. Our client is a well-known international pharmaceutical company with long-serving presence in Budapest.
Your new role
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will analyse complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. You will identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. You will construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
Your main tasks are the followings:
- Handling analysis and data modelling design using data collected in a centralised data warehouse or multiple databases throughout the organization
- Ensuring data preparation (cleansing, transformation, blending) and designing visual dashboards & reports
- Providing expertise in spatial analytics (Geographic Information Systems)
- Upskilling team members and other stakeholders on business intelligence topics
- Advising HR and business partners on available reports, and support decision making with providing comprehensive data
- Process/system superuser activities, such as community participation, info sharing, issue escalation and training delivery
What would you bring to the team?
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of business intelligence, capable of translating large data sets (structured, unstructured) from diverse business environments (industry, services, etc.) and functional fields (management, sales, finance, HR, marketing, etc.) into visually persuasive dashboards and meaningful reports
- Advanced Business Intelligence platforms: QlikView, QlikSense, N-Printing, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience with some of the following systems/tools: SQL Server, MySQL, HyperFile, SAS, Articque Map, GeoQlik, GeoAnalytics, Idevio, Alteryx, Oracle, Workday or SAP
- Coding knowledge (Java, C, PL/I, SQL, PHP)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Intelligence certifications (mathematical background a plus)
- Advanced analytical, logical problem resolution skills with usability skills and mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
What you'll get in return
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.