German Speaking HR Expert
By providing colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs, you will play an important role in the HRS team.
What will you have to do?
- you will be responsible for the full-scale employee experience
- provide HR expertise and support in areas such as Employee On-boarding, Lifecycle Event and Off-boarding
- acting as the first point of contact for HR related matters
- handling a wide range of policy and process issues and signposting non-HR issues where required (providing education as necessary)
- ensure good employee relations, anticipate customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions
- optimize the employee experience by offering full resolution of issues on first contact where possible
- maintain all employee data on appropriate systems
- supporting the embedding of the new ways of working
- actively participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
What would you bring to the team?
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills and agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- Having a growth mindset (including taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to navigate complex HR data structure
- 0,5-3 year of experience in HR Operations area and/or working experience in service delivery or customer care environment
- Knowledge of Workday and related HR Processes (advantage)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
In exchange for your dedication and added value you will be provided:
- free language courses,
- a wide range of training & learning opportunities,
- long-term career opportunities,
- lateral and vertical career moves,
- exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- flexibility (home office days after your probation period),
- competitive salary and cafeteria package,
- Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program,
- All You Can Move Sportpass,
- coaching / mentoring opportunity,
- buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party,
- people-focused company culture,
- annual bonus in March, etc.