Your new company:
Our multinational partner deals with global distribution of IT equipments. Now they expand their Sales Administration team with 2 new members to support their EMEA sales team from Budapest.
Your new role:
- As Sales Support Associate you will be responsible for the end to end management of vendor deal registration programs for France, Belgium and/or Germany.
- This is a varied role from working with the sales team to ensure deals are registered in a timely manner, through to managing vendor approvals and capturing success rates. You would be located in Budapest as a part of an international team.
- Apart from the sales team which based in different locations you are constantly keep in touch with other internal departments with regards to pricing, reporting and data gathering.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 1-2 years’ of experience in commercial support position
- Fluent English and German language knowledge is a must to be successful in this role
- Experience in an SSC or multinational environment
- You have sound knowledge of MS-Office and SAP
What you'll get in return:
- Besides competitive salary package (including cafeteria, private healthcare provided by Medicover) your future employer provides career opportunities, language courses and professional trainings at the beginning and throughout your career.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for your but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.