Graduate Environmental Engineer
As a Graduate environmental engineer you will be involved on a range of projects that are high profile. The role and the projects will be challenging, you will have access to interesting projects in Hungary and in the CEE Region and be part of a world class working community. Responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Taking part in environmental impact assessments and other environmental consultancy projects
- Contributing to environmental impact studies, calculations and drawings in English or Hungarian
- Continued development of your skill set and experience
- Essential skills and qualifications:
- MSc in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science
- Desire to be involved in solving some of the world’s most urgent social, environmental and economic challenges
- Ability to process complex technological and technical descriptions as well as CAD drawings and GIS database
- Capable of operating as team member
- Good English language knowledge both written and spoken
- Advanced IT/modelling skills, desire to learn new digital tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities. A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs. Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence