Graduate GIS Engineer
Key elements of the role are (but not limited to):
- Proficiency in ArcGIS and be confident enough to become conversant in Mott MacDonald’s internal software tools and web based databases.
- Undertaking assignments on multi-disciplinary and international infrastructure development projects working within a team of Hungarian senior experts.
- Competent in Microsoft packages including MS word and Excel
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in tasks such as data capture and the production of documents
- Be able to interact positively with both senior and junior staff
- Experience in geo-referencing and digitising.
- Experience in managing data in complex databases.
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities. A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs. Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence